Welcome to the home page of the Summer School on Cryptography Crypto-CO. The school will take place in Medellín, Colombia on June 10 – 14 of 2019.
Crypto-CO is a summer school in Cryptology, the mathematical foundation of information security, which was held for the first time in Bogotá in 2016. In this second version, we will have 5 international lecturers with long research trajectories in the area. During the week-long school, they will give introductory lectures on current trends in Cryptology.
Crypto-CO aims to consolidate a community around the topics of Cryptology and applications to security that involves academia, government and industry.
Crypto-CO will be held the week after ACNS (http://www.acns19.com/) which will take place in Bogotá, Colombia.
The Summer School is jointly organized by Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Sede Medellín, and Universidad del Rosario.
- Daniel Bernstein (Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
- Tanja Lange (Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
- Jintai Ding (University of Cincinnati, USA)
- Francisco Rodríguez Henríquez (CINVESTAV, México)
- Mehdi Tibouchi (Okamoto Research Laboratory, Tokyo, Japan)
- Robert Deng (Singapore Management University, Singapore)
- Jianying Zhou (Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore)
- Moti Yung (Google and Columbia University, USA)
- Daniel Cabarcas (Universidad Nacional de Colombia, sede Medellín, Colombia)
- John B. Baena (Universidad Nacional de Colombia, sede Medellín, Colombia)
- Valérie Gauthier (Universidad del Rosario, Colombia)
- Martín Ochoa (Universidad del Rosario y Cyxtera Technologies, Colombia)